Sunday, July 23, 2006

random

was reading joel houston's blog-wow-mind-blowing-living-those big dreams-calling-wanting-a TASTE of that-capturing life to its fullest-standing up-FIGHTING for those whose voice have have silenced-HOPE-can I?-excited-40 days of purpose-richmond-faith-empty seats filled-overflowing grace-saving lost souls-all for YOU-justONEmore-please-stay awake-listen-see-walkthetalk. a pink rose-a pink card-for her this morning-precious jewel of God- my emo pal-loving my Creator-another adventure tomorrow-happy 7th birthday!-sweet lil girl-worlds apart-remembering you-close to my heart-
symphonies-strings-silence in between-traffic-stereo-missing-patiently waiting-I wonder-the most cherished things in life come to those who wait-Yes-I believe, I believe-tired-chocolate, curry cravings-guitar-bask in sweet melody-underneaththestars-with you-better to be one day in your court than a thousand elsewhere-tonight-smiles-

1 Comments:

Blogger hweun said...

haha..i tok in my own language..lor..
onli i understand..=)

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home