Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a twirl in translation

Was just sitting back, pondering upon this whole week's schedule.
One word, BUSY ..BUT I'm enjoying my little breaks in between with my new sony erricson phone.
The past two days were full on but fruitful.
I was sitting on the bench at the train station yesterday night at about 10ish. Soon after a minute or two, I realized that I was actually all alone in the station. Flashbacks of the memories I had back in KL came across me. Within a glint, it felt as though I was being brought back to that same exact position I was in. BUT... this time, it was different as I decided to just close my eyes and started singing in my spirit, then out aloud with the company of my mp3. The song that was being played on my mp3 was Steven Curtis Chapman's 'We Will Dance'. Although I've heard it like a milion times before, ahhaa..but it was only yesterday that those words are being put in a different context altogether as I started singing and picturing it in my head. Come to think abt it, it was a lil like Song of Songs in the book of Solomon.
Strange...but s w e e t...
and boy, when I opened my eyes, I saw this guy with his cigarette sitting opposite me. Oopss...
hahaha..back to R E A L I T Y..missy..

Oh well, I do still enjoy my train/tram rides alone.
Quite a mysterious adventure, I must say.. cause you'll never know what is around the corner.
Only when you take time to listen and open your eyes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home