Friday, July 07, 2006

worlds apart

7th July 2005 (Hillsong conference)

Heart sank,
Hands moved,
Searching...
Fear arose
Uncertainty uproared
A step taken aback in s t i l l n e s s

Desperation cried out
Compassion weeped in agony
Beneath the soul of the living me

Worlds apart
Reality unfold
in the stories untold
Searching...

Attention caught
Sight drawn towards
the smile of an innocent child
As sweet as a thousand
cherry blossom flowers
As gentle as a whisper

A prayer uttered
Underlying all circumstances
A step taken forward
In trust of my Provider

Decision made.


7th July 2006

It has been amazing to watch you grow for the past one year. Even your drawing has improved!!
It's strange how we're worlds apart, yet being connected by the very One who has brought me to you.
You have been one of my inspiration, where life is worth living and fighting for.
In Him who dearly has his eyes fixed on us, I'm glad that I have made that choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home