Friday, July 21, 2006

exam?!

It's abt 2 something over here..and I'm supposed to be preparing myself for my IELTS exam on saturday.
Ended up chatting with pey li, the girl who made me laugh so loud in front of the computer that I almost fell off my chair.
Thanks for the laughters though...you've made my day lah! You and your emo..ness..coldplay music =o)

ah...IELTS...just the thought of sitting through an exam...makes me nervous. They say, "English exam only mah..sap sap sui"
I was like.."Yeah..But..you don't understand..I seemed to score higher in my Bahasa compared to my english essays back in school". ...And there was once, my english essay almost terpesong cause I was trying to be t o o creative...hahaa
yes...grace and strength needed..

till the next entry,
here's for you, pey li,
'You are too precious for Him not to grant you your heart's desire. When the time comes, it'll be like an explosion in the sky...with fireworks!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home