Tuesday, July 18, 2006

An unusual evening

An ordinary day took its turn by stepping out and walking through a different route. I decided to take a walk at the park today.
At the swing, I was reflecting upon the desires that I once had as a little girl that have come to pass.
I was also being reminded of His sufficient grace on the desires and dreams that I now hold it dearly over His promises.
Later that evening, the unexpected took place with this nanny and her grandson that I soon found myself engaged into. We had a short, interesting conversation together.

Today could have been a different story altogether if I have chosen to stay back at home.

- I stand... amazed by you, mysterious YOU

Taking this time to thank you girls, leny & steph for coming over to my work place last week. Truly overjoyed, appreciate that! and not forgetting Connor who seemed to know just what I wanted, a good laugh!! as we both sat on the floor at our church's bookshop reading through this book on jokes. I have to admit that some jokes were really hard to understand, what more for a 6 year old boy. BUT..this ex prepie of mine is one smart boy.. He ended up explaining some of the jokes to me..*embarassed* hehe..A good time spent in laughters and giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home