Thursday, July 20, 2006

Loving You

I love the way when I'm out with you,
there's no agendas.
I love the adventurous you,
taking me to places that I've never been before.
I love the way you bless me,
always with the finest, the very best.
I love the way we can be pretty lay back,
having our gelatis while enjoying the sunset at the pier.
I love the way when we sit down for a chat,
I can tell you almost everything and anything.
I love the way you make me laugh,
the way we chuckle over silly stuffs.
I love the way when we're silent,
no words needed, just the company that matters.
I love the way when we put on our jogging shoes
and how you challenge me to run faster
I love the songs that you have written for me,
melts the very core of my inner heart.
I love the way I can be myself alongside with you,
together with my flaws and failures.
I love the way you fashioned my life,
the way you coloured my world.
I love the way you believe in me,
so much more than I thought I could ever be.
I love the way you love me,
simply you,
simply me..

nothing in between
just you and me.

-the secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him,
and He will show them His covenant - Psalms 25: 14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home