Thursday, August 10, 2006

the beginning of another chapter

It's a quirky feeling how in that very 'moment', when life seemed to throw you over the boat,
God in His overwhelming beauty is able to take you and turn your point of pain, dissapointments, discouragements
to your point of
hope, strength and joy.

And in that very 'moment',
how every thought,
every problem,
every mistake,
seemed to vanish into thin air..
where nothing else seemed to matter anymore.
What is left is just
You and God...
time stops ticking,
creation stands still in awe of His Majesty,
His beauty....
invites,
entralls,
whispers..

two hearts beating as one..

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
If I should count them,
they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You."
-Psalm 139: 12-18

Yes, thoughts were overwhelming, questions arose, emotionally tired..
but when I got to that verse today, I was left speechless.
It's those moments where your mind cannot comprehend how wide, how long, how deep & how far the extension of God's love is. Verse 12 is like the awakening point, beginning of verse 18 is like 'WHOAH'.
The end of verse 18 is where once again, He has won over my heart. hahaha :) *giggles*
Nailed it right to the core of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home