Friday, September 02, 2005

ski, ski, ski!

whoah, been long since I last updated this blog. Lots of things been going on the past few weeks. Tiring, but good. Slacking at uni though. haih..been sleeping a lot somehow. Get worn out pretty often too. Not sure why. One of my friend said ..."We're aging, that's why". Hmmm *thinking*....
Had such a good time last weekend. Was skiing at Fallscreek with my church friends. Was quite satisfying this time because I didn't fall as much as I did last year and I managed to SKI!!! Super super fun but I wished it was longer. The minute I was on those gears, I just wanted to ski, ski and ski..non stop. haha..Had such a good time in fellowship as well. Mahjung seemed to be one of the highlights in the trip especially for Shaun, our dear Mr. anderson. He was the preeeety rose among the thorns (the rest of the girls) who seemed to be handling the game very well. I think he enjoyed the mahjung more than the time he spent skiing.
I believe that if it's your first time skiing, it takes great courage to ski down those slopes. I remembered the first time I went skiing, I was so afraid of falling down and knocking into people. And getting up was a major problem for me. Exausted to the extreme. But I'm so grateful that I had friends who were so willing to teach and guide me. They were there each time to carry me up when I fell. Indeed, with all of those coaching, it paid off well this time. =)
Took some shots on the way to Fallscreek. Couldn't believe we started our journey at 3am in the morning!

IMG_0285
beautiful morning..with SunsHINE!

IMG_0297
5 cars on the road..

3448872;23232fp47=ot>2335=;6;=577=XROQDF>2323-75<3-933ot1lsi
all ready to go...

3448872;23232fp3>nu=3244>-7->486>WSNRCG=3232;66;56-53nu0mrj
the group that lasted the longest..till the end of the downhill slope

3448872;23232fp64=ot>2335=;6;=577=XROQDF>2323-75<4<6<9ot1lsi
heading homee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home