Friday, July 15, 2005

'Strength'

my phone

Once again, Hillsong Conference 05' was a blast. Hillsong Conference has been phenomenal this year, with over 28,000 delegates attending from all over the world. The theme for this year was 'Strength'. There's just heaps to share what I have drawn and written in my notes. Everthing points down to, Love God..love people, people and PEOPLE.

Joyce Meyer brought a word that echoed what seemed to be the theme of the night. Based on the passage from Luke 10 about the Good Samaritan, she began by saying, "True compassion moves you... it moves you to do something about an unjust situation." The packed house was captive as she posed the question: how many times have we missed opportunities to act and to see miracles because we've hung up the 'do not disturb sign' over our lives?
-www.hillsong.com.au-

"Each one of us has a responsibility in our personal lives, our personal worlds to love somebody.
"You have the ability to be a life-changer every single, solitary day... because you have God's anointing."

I have learnt that to love somebody out there would be costly because it requires your time, effort and sometimes, your money. It would take you off once in a while from your own personal agenda, leads you out from your comfort zone, crossing paths with people that you could not possibly imagine.
The end result, the passion of Jesus would be people. Let's be challenged and be passionate abt it too!
"The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers, you did for me' Matthew 25: 40

'Doing it all with what is in my hands and heart because of what Christ has paid for us ........LOVE!'
-my reverie-

Hazel, you've blessed me more than you could ever imagine! haha..thank you dear sister. God has indeed answered my prayer, the very minute you told me about the tickets. =) It has been unbelivable as I was looking back at the previous post that I have written. The one that I have sorta listed down some of the things that I had in mind to do during my holidays and Hillsong conference wasn't even in the list at all!

1 Comments:

Blogger hweun said...

yes..of course..still faithful to my one year old hand phone! haha..thanx vicky. You're such an encourager!

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home