Wednesday, June 22, 2005

number 22

gosh, I don't believe i'm so old already. haha..I love what Sarah wrote in the card, "A year older but never too old to be silly" What an exciting concept. Was able to join this bunch of awesome people for the coffee ministry at Melbourne Uni in the evening. A great team of young, passionate people being OUt there to bless and to serve the community. Later, the unexpected bunch of people arrived at Cafe Greco. Beautiful bunch of people from my church!! And yes, was bombarded with tough, questions that I had to answer. What can I say, THank YOU so much peeps. Thank you for making my day.

p/s: Thanx for the cards and the greetings! Appreciate it LOTS! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.....lol..ahaha

birthday
2004, Then...
22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home