Wednesday, June 08, 2005

'ponder'

boy

Holidays have just begun. I've been sleeping late, getting up late, pushing myself to get back to those evening jogs, taking some time to reflect and enjoy the things around me, still deciding what can/should I do during this long break of mine.

places/things in mind:
1. Sydney trip with leny and mun yee
2. Tasmania
3. Spend some time to improve my flash skill for next sem
4. Road trip
5. preparing my portfolio
6. part-time job
7. being a volunteer in a non-profit organization

hmm.....

2 Comments:

Blogger hweun said...

haha..thank you vicky! you've always been so encouraging sista! love ya heaps...haha..hey, no lah..still need your help to design for me lah..i dun like this one .still pretty plain leh..pLEAse......!!!

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Edward Ling said...

hallo

edward wuz here

rgds

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home