Sunday, April 24, 2005

That lil girl has made my day

On my way to church this evening, I had such an inspiring moment talking to this little girl on the tram. She was sitting behind me with her mom and her little brother. Her little brother had the exact blue eyes as her. She's about 4 or 5 and she reminded me so much of my younger cousin sister in UK. She had such a lively, enthusiastic spirit within her, singing and moving about on her seat. She kept turning to her back, peeping from behind. And each time I turned my back to look at her, she had that adorable smile that simply outshines every person on the tram. She started to share with me about what she did the whole day. And each time before she started off with a topic, she would go like this: "Hey, guess what?" In a day, I couldn't believe she did so much of stuff. haha...It was one of those conversation that leaves you giggling from behind. She has truly made my day! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

You should have Eaten her. GWRROOOWWFFFF......

1:49 PM

 
Blogger hweun said...

haha..eaten her? aww..i can't lah..she's such a sweetie lah Ivan! haha..

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home