Saturday, April 23, 2005

Opps...wrong way

gosh...I've gotta just write this thing down before I forget. It was embarassing on my part. Was laughing my head off when I started sharing it with my housemates. It started off when I was on my way back home from my cousin's farewell party. I was a little hungry and therefore, I decided to stop by at MacDs on Swanston Street to grab some nuggets. Went up to the counter and told the girl I wanted 6 pieces of nuggets. Her reply was, "Sorry, we don;t have six. Would seven be alright?" Went ahead with 7 pieces of nuggets. Paid for it and walked off. Opened up the paper bag and there they were 7 pieces of strangely looking nuggets. The nuggets were somehow longer and darker than what I had in mind. It felt strange cause I've never seen MacDs nuggets in such a manner before. I wanted to go back to the counter and ask the girl if there was a mistake in the order but because the queue was rather long, I decided to just stay put with the nuggets at the end of the day. As I was walking out of the shop, I saw this sign that seemed familiar to my very eyes at a distance. It said 'MacD'. My eyes were drawn to the paper bag that I was holding, the bag where the nuggets were being kept. On the bag it was the Hungry Jack's logo. It took me quite a while to realize that I was at Hungry Jack all along instead of MacD. Oh, boy...what a day! haha..

1 Comments:

Blogger hweun said...

haha..yesyes...I was!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home