Saturday, March 05, 2005

In lala land....

Hey guys, you've gotta just grab hold on this album. It's such a cool album! One of the best I've gotten so far. I can't help but to notice that every song in this album is just so good. I've been hearing it over and over again ever since I bought this last weekend.

My Say: Highly recommended! (thumbs up)
My top selections : Hosanna, Adore, Saturate, Here I stand

newalbum1

I'm not too sure if you are able find this album back in Malaysia. It might be hard. But if any of you would love to purchase it, I'll try to get it for you. It would then cost you 30 aussie. =P Honestly, it's worth the money if you do trust in my recommendation lah. haha..

thanx to you phil, for recommending me this album! It would have past me by...ah, Thank GOd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home