Friday, February 25, 2005

Lil Macky

Took little macky (my ibook G4) to the doctor for a check-up that cost me 66 aussie. Would only get to know the result of the problem on wednesday. Futher repair would cost me another bomb. *sigh.... Can't believe that lil macky has fallen ill at this hour.An hour in which I needed him badly to work on my assigments. Was a little frustrated and worried yesterday night when I realized that there was just something not right in lil macky. He got worst this morning. As I laid my hands and prayed for him,I also prayed that through circumstances like this, I would not end up being sober, groaning and moaning the whole day long. Something in which I used to do when my PC got crashed a few times before this. After those prayers, I was able to handle that situation so much better than before. I stood calm, having faith that he'll be alright at the end of the day. In the meanwhile, I might have to struggle a lil to get my work done. But well, perhaps God is telling me that I'm far too attached to the Internet,to lil macky and it's time to take some time off and spend more time with Him. haha...

Excerpt from my daily devotion on the same night when lil macky got crashed:
Has life's circumstances cast you, like Jeremiah, into a well? Figuratively, we mean. Well, look up, for we are told that even in the daytime one can see the stars shinning from the bottom of a well. And what do they say? "God's in His heaven-all's right with the world."
verse for thought: James. 1:2-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home