Sunday, February 20, 2005

A day before uni starts..

Oooh, it was such a long day today. Was out from 9.30am till 11.00 pm. You guys must be wondering what on earth was I doing? haha..okok, here's how the story goes..

1. OVERSLEPT...
Told a few of my friends yesterday night how busy I was looking all over for mr.clockie ( my alarm clock ). Gosh, I turned off the alarm on my mobile at 8.00 the next morning and went straight back to sleep. The funny thing that took place was I just woke up at 9.05 all of a sudden. It must have been God's alarm clock that woke me up for church service.
2. CHURCH
I was extremely excited as it was my first church service for the new year at Richmond AOG. It was good to see familiar faces once again, people in whom you simply can't wait to share and meet up. Apart frm all that, I was looking forward to be in the presence of God together with His people in worship, expecting God to move in our midst. I wanted so much to hear Him speak and minister to my very own heart. and boy, He DiD in such an awesome way. My heart was moved when we started to sing the song, 'Turn your eyes upon Jesus'. It was a gentle reminder to me that all the things on earth will grow strangely dim in the light of HIs glory and grace when we fix our eyes upon Him.
3. LUNCH
Had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant..."the ONE with the orange coloured signboard" (referred by andrew). I simply loved the spring rolls. One of the best I had so far in my life. It was a good time catching up with my church friends.
4. CHILLING OUT
Both pey-li and I ended up lepaking in Melbourne city after lunch. A big salute to miss lim over there cause she managed to get some good shopping done. haha..When it comes to cheap stuff, she's the WOMAN that you should be looking for. According to pey-li, she said that you could probably grab t-shirts at the price of 50 cents at Salvation Army. Quality: Still in good condition though! =)
5. PLANET SHAKERS
Off to celebrate planet shaker's (city church) 1st anniversary in Melbourne. It felt as though we're at a youth concert. They have indeed grown tremendously for the past one year and you could see the mighty hands of God moving them forward. The message which was spoken by Danny Guglielmucci was abt the vision of the church. He gave great insight of the prophecy that was spoken to him abt the ministry and vision of City Church. Wow..amazing! Got myself their latest album 'Always and Forever'. wohoo!!
6. Dinner
Met up with Samson. He gave us a good dinner treat at Lygon Street, the best place to dine in for good Italian cuisine. Thank you Samson for your humble act and kindness. I just have to say it eventhough you kept declining our thank yous. haha..We shall bring you to more places next time yeah? =o)

It was a good day afterall!

1 Comments:

Blogger hweun said...

sure..hehe..i'll hug them in behalf of you! hehe...
oh pigeon ah? hmm..okok..will try that one day

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home