Saturday, March 12, 2005

moomba waterfest 2005

Was at the moomba waterfest yesterday night with my two other housemates. The fireworks were good. It lasted for about 20 minutes plus. I had my SLR Canon camera with me. Brought along my Canon digital IXUS i as my back-up plan. It was quite challenging to take night shots especially when it comes to fireworks. You can't do much if you don't have a tripod with you. Had to use the auto function all the way through (syiaks). But well, let's hope the pics would turn out well.
Had ice chocolate after that. We were taking lotsa poser pictures in the cafe. Boy, it was fun. However, we were sadden by the fact that the price for that one glass of ice chocolate at that cafe had gone up. sigh..it's time to hunt for another cafe.

dragon
There were heaps of nice, huge dolls at those booths. This particular one reminded me of my neo-pet. Well, since I can't have it, a picture of it would do. haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home