Saturday, May 28, 2005

Keep Singing...lalala

Another rainy day
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I wanna do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck
I can't move
When I don't know what I should do
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through
But I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising your name
That's the only way that I'll find healing
Can i climb up in your lap
I don't wanna leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing...

-Mercy me Undone -


Going through a hard time where I'm pretty much bulked down with assignments and battling through the emotions going on inside of me. Just wanna thank all of you who have been so encouraging and supportive in prayer. Yes, I'm gonna keep singing...no matter what the circumstances might be.

Leny, Hui Shan, Vicky, Yee Boon, Philip, Foong, Nick, Aris = Hang on there and may God's strength help you to press on and to keep singing in whatever circumstances that you are in! Believing that in Christ , we're all gonna pull through victoriously. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home