Saturday, July 02, 2005

Walking down memory lane

us2
-together with my 2 wacky sisters at Hillsong 04-

band

Vicky, if you're reading this..I just want to let you know that your 'secret photo' is still with me. haha..not yet bocor out to the public! =P I couldn't believe that it has already been one year since our time together at Hillsong conference 04. The memories at the conference with both of you has been such an amazing treasure that I still hold on to this very day. I am so grateful to God that He has given me that opportunity to share all of that with the two of you. It was truly a life-changing experience for me and I hope it was for you too!
"One way, Jesus..You're the Only one that I could live for!" - Yes vicky, I can still hear you singing that so loudly in my head! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home