Thursday, August 31, 2006

let the hunt begin..

notes

This is what happens when I'm too free..I'll write and write and write....I think all of that would add up to a 1000 word essay.
haha..It has been quite a while since I've written so much at one go. Each of those cards/notes are written specifically for each individual that I've been working with at the cafe. I reackon it adds to a more personal touch to those writtings instead of getting a card & trying to fit everyone in it. Today's gift hunting was fun. From myers to melbourne central to burke st..I was trying my best to guess what are the things that they would like from my quiet observation while working with them.
Yes...Red hot lipstick for georgous Georgie. Simply because she loves to carry her lipstick with her wherever she goes. The one thing that I admired was the way she said that it didn't bothered much to her with her 2 dollars lipstick as long as she looked pretty in it. Therefore, I ought to think that she deserves a better quality one for a long lasting, shinning effect!
Homer Harry..he's the hardest to think of. Can't match up to his high branded stuff. Knowing that he would be quite stress working on his interior projects, I was looking through stuff that could perhaps reduce his stress level. Am quite happy with the end result as I got him this thing called laughing bag. When you squeeze it, it creates this short wicked, hysterical laughter. Told him that whenever he's stress, he could just give it a punch! Aunty Antonia gets an old school jam jar & spoon cause her husband makes his very own jam. I got vivian a nice leather notepad (wanted that myself! ahha) believing that as a creative person who once worked in an advertising firm, she would then make use of it for all her creative juice notes. Two more gifts to go for tomorrow..and i'm finally done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home