Tuesday, August 29, 2006

pinky & the brain..

Introducing our new family members at Dudley St. As usual, both Elison and I were out doing our Saturday unplanned, random shopping when we stumbled upon this two lil fellow. Our initial idea was to get a dog but because our apartment didn't allow us to own one, we decided to go for a much softer, delicate option. We were thinking of cats...but ended up with rabbits instead.

white
black

While picking up their poos, laying them on my arms, nonetheless, they've become great companions to me for the past two unproductive days of mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger leroyloo said...

Hey they're so cute, reminds me of the time when i use to own some myself. Being first time owners to these little bunnies, little did my mum knew they are not to be wet at such a young age. My mum bathe them and one died almost instantly. Sad right? oh yeah one more thing... don't put the bunny next to the lindt chocolate bunny. I feel like eating it!

10:49 PM

 
Blogger hweun said...

oh my, didn't know abt that..both elison and I bathed them the minute we brought them home..!

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

LoL. Yeah leroy is right! Cannot expose them to alot of water, they will die one! Last time i had rabbits at a young age i thought that giving them a shower with a hose was fun. They both died soon after. My suggestion is dont try that. LoL.

10:36 PM

 
Blogger hweun said...

hahaha..shower with a hose summore? aiyo..poor rabbits..=P

12:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home