Wednesday, August 23, 2006

one hit off

Played 2nd keys for ignite today. My very first time :)
Had such a fabulous time, everyone was so so good. The practice was spontateous and everyone seemed to be intune, close to perfection. Within that period, a new song was introduced to us to be played during worship. I think it only took the musicians like 20 seconds or so to learn it. And when it took off, it was awesome.
At the beginning, I felt a lil clueless when Shuing didn't get back to me with any written chords. Never really got into any worship practice without knowing beforehand the songs or at least written chords for the day. Not too sure whether to thank mr.shuing a not. But.. I have to admit that it was rather interesting to stand and learnt from behind, observing his fingers on first keys. That was how I got to know my chords too!!What an opportunity to be playing with the finest, excellent musicians I've ever come across so far. Fellow igniters, you guys rock!
Lifegroup discussion ended well too especially with our hot spot seat game. Was really encouraged after reading those stuff written by my own lifegroup ppl. Gives me a lil in sight about myself. =o) One of the word that stood out in each written note by different individuals was the word 'Faithfulness'. What an assurance to hear that in the midst of going through a challenging season at this period in time. Yes, a season of faith and trust. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home