Wednesday, January 31, 2007

oh..boy..!

Today's the end of my contract job. As sad as it is to know that this day has finally arrived, I now rest my case. Will miss those cranky conversations, late afternoon whispers of 'I want to go home terribly', lunch invitations, exchanged of chairs from out of no where the next morning, cold shivers when the boss calls out your name. hahaha. To my IT, multicultural department peeps, it was hilarious & fun working with you guys!

'It was the end of a bitter, sweet chapter...with some pinch
of madness in it.
I doubt that this upcoming, unknown story would be easy,
but I now know that I can always rest on my pa's shoulder.
and even through the high volumes of insanity,
he seemed to have just the right, perfect portion
for some great laughs and cartwheels over chimney tops.'
-my reverie 31st jan-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home