Saturday, December 23, 2006

history makers

It's that strange, undescribable feeling to wake up in the morning and realise how the years have gone by. You could still hear the giggles across the room, listen to the gentle, lullaby sound of the waves as they cuddle in one bed, watch the butterflies in amazement, smell the ice cream man on his old motorbike down the block, stand in line to do the one hit wonder of that song ' when i was just a lil girl/boy..i ask my mother, what would I be?' with some dance movement choreographed by a six year old girl,....

these 5 kids have not only conquered the garden and transformed it into their playground, did their first self-composed recordings (purely accapella), inspired and grown with Psalty (the talking Christian book ),...

..they've made history in their own lil ways, in their own lil stories.

-dedicated to my cousins; yvanne, ivanne, jono & my brother..thank you for allowing me to be a part of those history making AWESOME childhood memories! & for allowing me to choreograph those dance movements! hehe-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home