Sunday, November 02, 2008

extremely priceless

I read some of my old school stuff today. Emails that were sent to me by friends whom i've not seen for ages. Some emails were like 5 years ago, some..8 years ago! talking about being sentimental and being a keeper of letters, I think some emails actually made more sense than before. I used to just read them briefly without taking the time to actually understand what the writer has to say. Upon reading them today, there's a sense of appreaciation and a reminder of how precious those people are.

*extremely priceless moments, through the good and the bad.

thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And do you even bother to drop those "friends" a note from time to time, just to say "hello"?

I doubt so..

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Shane said...

Dear Anonymous

Reading this message reminds me of all the good times i had with my friends but never had the time to continue with contact due to work and busy life, but reading this comment made me wonder how come my friends never keep in contact with me to see how i am doing, isn't friendship a 2 way thing?

Cheers
Shannon

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home