Monday, June 30, 2008

tiny moments matter

It's been heaps to write about lately! It's strange when things kick in, everything falls in at the same time!

Brooke Fraser's CD has been playing at the fronk desk of my work place!! I handed the CD over to my colleague for him to listen. I truly believe that wherever God has placed you at, He has got you there for a reason. There's heaps of opportunities to be a blessing and be that light God wants you to be.

The one thing that I'm learning about my job is that we've gotta really learn to embrace every single moment at where we are. There are times when we only have got that small amount of time to do something about it. Love when it's hard, work as if it's the last day of work.

Being a teacher is tough work. I held back my tears today. Goodbye, Marco P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home