Monday, August 27, 2007

a letter to a dear friend

To my dearest friend,
There are some things in life that we will never understand. Facing the facts and the reality of stuff can sometimes be overwhelming. I've been there too, many times. Waking up the next morning seemed dreadful, sleeping at night with countless thoughts that you wished it wasn't real, comforted by friends saying that it's all going to be 'ok'. The fact: it hurts, the word 'ok' doesn't seemed to make any sense at all...the truth is:
'God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.' As I learn to stand alongside with you, I pray that may God's comfort and strength uphold, embrace you through this season. And I want you to know that you're precious to us, to me.

love,
hueiweun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home