Monday, July 30, 2007

goodbyes over hellos

It's strange but I do realize that the older I become, the harder I find it to let go of stuff and people. Saying goodbyes felt like a hundred times worst than before.
In short, my emotional level increases with the age.
As I let down my defenses, I'm learning that to release, is to also put my trust in God. Sometimes, it makes no sense at all..but it is at the altar where hope is being restored, longing filled, desires met, dreams awaken, love abound, saviour found.

'I have never walked on water.
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At your word Lord i'll receive Your faith to walk on oceans deep.
And I remember how You found me.
In that very same place
All my failing surely would have drowned me.
But You made a way.'

-saviour king, hillsongs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home