Tuesday, January 10, 2006

if only...

After a fruitful and productive week last week, I'm back to the not so active, slow-paced lifestyle. Only this time, I'm being accompanied by our new stylish cordless phone and a home stereo speaker system my mom had just bought yesterday. Ever since then, watching dvds at home and chatting over the phone has never been the same again.

Last week was awesome! Apart of being taken care of so well, accompanied by endless meals that I was being treated...the company of people and with each individual were amazing. Girl-to-girl night conversation with my fellow good friend that lasted till 5am in the morning, working adults conversation in which I have no clue whatsoever they were talking about and the unforgettable chilling back sessions with some good laughs accompanied by the music in the midst of the bad traffic. It felt as though the ticking of time had stopped with amazing moments encircling you.
oh, what a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home