Wednesday, January 26, 2005

' The beginning...

Never thought I would actually blog! I ain't a writer nor a poet. Just a simple minded girl on this earth, blessed and inspired by my Creator. To those of you who want to know Him a lil bit more, don't forget to give Him a call on His hotline number...key in your name followed by the hash key. Not sure how to do it still? Drop me a message, I would love to help you. =) Don't be hesitate to post me any comments even if you just want to know what's the weather like in Australia..haha..

*as ah boon mentioned to me the other day, it will be much easier to update others on what's going on in our own personal lives especially when you're far away from home. I can't help but to agree with her. Thanx yee boon and to those who have inspired me to blog. So..yeah, here it goes...my blog, my_Reverie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home